The HUL continues the tradition of the UHH with its history of higher education and the media didactics and sees itself as a central institution for research, teaching and qualification in higher education in Hamburg.
The teaching and qualification program at the Hamburg Centre for University Teaching and Learning (HUL) does particular justice to the University of Hamburg's guiding principle of higher education and its claim to develop the university as a place of lifelong learning. We are approaching the goal of enabling "education through research" with our teaching and qualification offerings by closely linking the development and continuous improvement of the programs with our research.
Our program portfolio of the HUL Qualification Department includes
- the higher education workshop program,
- the higher education certificate program,
- the higher education teaching impulses,
- the interdisciplinary tutoring program and
- the academic consultation.